Major tasks and responsibilities
- Perform Dynamics 365 Business Central customizations including workflow steps, business units, custom views and custom fields
- Dynamics 365 Business Central opening of business functionalities
- Customization and configuration (plugin, web resource, processes, Bridge software script, security role, ribbon)
- Custom code using complex and generic plugin’s/custom workflows
- Ability to implement additional functionalities to expose and consume Web Services/API’s in Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Ability to setup & configure multiple entities in Business Central.
- Where necessary, write code for custom plugins and integration points
- Create automated custom reports and disseminate them via SharePoint and/or email
- Prepare technical documentation in relation to custom Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions
- Integrations between 3rd party systems, Enterprise Applications and Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Run MS SQL queries, as requested by business unit teams leads
- Minimum of 5 years of overall IT SDLC experience.
- Minimum 3 years of implementing Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Strong Functional understanding of ERP using Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Added Advantage, if migrating from MS Dynamics AX 12 & MS Dynamics CRM 13 to MS Dynamics 365 Business Central or Bespoke applications.
- Strong expertise in analyzing and documenting business processes
- Excellent written and communication English-language skills with ability to communicate technical information in a clear manner to non-IT personnel
- Good to have exposure on implementing and customizing MS Dynamics CRM 11, 13, 15
- Good to have exposure on implementing and customizing MS Dynamics AX 12
- 2 years MS SQL Server Databases and SQL Reporting Services
- Good to have exposure on Scribe and integration with Dynamics AX 2012 R2
- Holds a high level of integrity and work ethic
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- A University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Microsoft Certification is a big plus: Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Associate (MB-800)
Note : Saskatoon, SK (Preferred) / Remote (Option available too)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying